Cranberry And Cheese DipFrom annieamie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Remove the wrapper from your cream cheese and place on a small bowl or on a small serving platter.
- While still in the can, stir the cranberry sauce well.
- Pour the sauce directly over the cream cheese and serve! Ta daaa!
- *I know that you can mix the berries in with the cheese and make a pinkish looking dip but the berries laying over the white cream cheese is really lovely and makes a great presentation on the table. You can use my homemade cheese recipe or even drain a large container of plain yogurt for a few hours and use the yogurt instead of the cheese. Also, this is great with sliced apples and celery!
- For you Moms out there who have kids who wouldn't touch a cranberry unless it was holding a new X-box system, know that kids love dips! They just might like this one, game or no game!
- *********For a nice and super easy tart recipe, just fill small tart shells with cream cheese, top with the cranberry sauce and place one walnut half on top. **********Good stuff here!
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating5 people
that is so easy,it ought to be again the law
5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it
Yes! As soon as I read the name of the recipe I thought, "Of course! Why not?!!!" It sounds simply delicious.dynie in Marietta loved it
oh annie it sounds so yummy saved it going to make a disc with all thes recipes ive saved and copied hahaha which is about 1,000 of them hahaha
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it