Broiled Pork Chops and OnionsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Set oven control to broil.
- Place pork chops on rack in broiler pan then broil with tops 5 inches from heat for 10 minutes.
- Turn chops.
- Cut 1/4-inch slice from both ends of each onion.
- Cut onions crosswise into halves and place in broiler pan with pork.
- Sprinkle salt and sage over onions then broil until onions are light brown about 5 minutes.
- Turn onions and sprinkle with salt and sage and drizzle with butter.
- Broil 5 minutes longer then sprinkle salt and pepper over pork.