Salmon with Brown Sugar and Mustard GlazeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 salmon fillets shopping list
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Melt brown sugar, honey and butter in a small saucepan over medium high heat.
- Remove from heat and whisk in mustard, soy sauce, olive oil and ginger then allow to cool.
- Preheat grill to medium heat and brush salmon with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon skin side down on grill then coat flesh of fillet with brown sugar mixture.
- Grill 8 minutes turning once after 4 minutes.