Fried Deviled EggsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Peel eggs and cut in half then remove yolks and mash then season with salt, pepper and vinegar.
- Add enough mayonnaise to make thick paste then put filling into egg white halves and level off.
- Dip egg into bread crumbs then into beaten egg and again in crumbs.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat then add eggs, yolk side down and fry until browned.
- Turn and fry other side then drain on paper towels and serve while hot.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!