Broiled Filet of Sole with Green Olive PasteFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat broiler.
- Place garlic clove in a food processor or blender and process until finely chopped.
- Drain olives and add them to the processor then pulse several times to chop them.
- Add olive oil and cheese then process until olive paste is fairly smooth.
- Arrange slices of sole on a broiler pan in a single layer.
- Spread a thin layer of the olive paste over each fish fillet then broil 4 inches from heat without turning for 4 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!