Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 25 Oreo cookies shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter melted shopping list
- 3 ounces chocolate chips shopping list
- 3 ounces peanut butter chips shopping list
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream shopping list
- Filling; shopping list
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Place cookies in food processor fitted with metal blade and process into uniform crumbs.
- Add butter and mix until well combined and pour into spring form pan.
- Press evenly over bottom and about 2/3 up sides then set aside in refrigerator.
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter chips in top of double boiler over simmering water.
- Slowly add cream then stir until smooth and chips are melted.
- Pour into crust lined pan and spread within 1/2" of the sides and place back into refrigerator.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed 3 minutes.
- Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary then add peanut butter and mix until incorporated.
- Beat in eggs and white one at a time stopping to scrape sides of bowl and beaters several times.
- Add sour cream, lemon juice and chocolate chips then mix until incorporated.
- Pour into prepared pan then place on baking sheet and bake at 325 for 1 hour.
- Remove to wire rack and cool in draft free place 15 minutes then increase oven heat to 350.
- While cake cools melt chocolate chips in top of double boiler over simmering water.
- Remove from heat then add sour cream and sugar stirring until smooth.
- Spread evenly over top of cake then bake at 350 for 10 minutes then cool to room temperature.
- Cover with plastic wrap then refrigerate at least 6 hours or until chilled.
- Before serving remove sides of spring form.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!