Cranberry Sauce Chunk SaladFrom conner909 7 years ago
- 2 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- ¼ c. mayonnaise shopping list
- ¼ c. lemon juice shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 c. drained , crushed pineapple shopping list
- 1 c. diced walnuts shopping list
- 1 c. diced bananas shopping list
- 1 ½ c. heavy cream shopping list
- 1 (1 lb.) can jellied cranberry sauce, chilled and cut into chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese with mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple, walnuts and bananas.
- Whip cream and fold into mixture.
- Lightly fold in cranberry chunks.
- Turn into a 9x5x2” bread pan that has been lined on all sides
- with a double thickness of waxed paper.
- To unmold, place pan in warm water and count to 15.
- Turn out onto a chilled platter.
- Place in refrigerator for about 30 min.before serving.
- Slice to serve.
- You may decorate with whipped topping and jellied cranberry cutouts.
- Freeze to set decorations.