Old Fashioned Sugar CookiesFrom bumblebeez114 5 years ago
- 2 cups All Purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick butter),softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- Colored sugar,sprinkles,candy decorations ( optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour,baking powder and salt ( mix well)
- Cream sugarand butter in large bowl with electric mixer on high.
- Mix well.Add egg and vanilla.Mix well.
- Add the flou mixture.Make sure All ingredients are well combined.
- Chill dough for 2 hrs until firm
- Preheat oven to 350
- Shape chilled dough into two(2) 6x1 1/2 inch rolls
- Cut into 1/4 in slices and place on lightly greased baking sheet
- Sprinkle lightly with sugar or decorations (optional)
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool completely
- Makes 4 dozen cookies