Chicken with Peanut Sauce and Pasta NestsFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar, your choice shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- cayenne pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1/4 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1 pound linguini shopping list
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil shopping list
- 6 scallions, chopped shopping list
- 6 boneless chicken breasts, poached in white white for about 35 minutes shopping list
- 1 pound snow peas, julienned, blanched and cooled in ice water. shopping list
- Chopped, unsalted dry roast peanuts (garnish) shopping list
- toasted sesame seeds (garnish) shopping list
- coriander sprigs (garnish) shopping list
- SAUCE: shopping list
- 1/3 cup Coco Lopez shopping list
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup hot water shopping list
How to make it
- Poach chicken breasts in enough white wine to cover for 35 minutes.
- Set aside on platter.
- Combine peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, garlic, salt and cayenne pepper in Dutch oven over low heat.
- Stir constantly until smooth.
- Puree in food processor or blender.
- Add chicken stock and whipping cream.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into bowl, cover and refrigerate.
- Cook pasta.
- Cool under running water.
- Place pasta in a bowl.
- Toss with peanut oil.
- Allow to cool, stirring occasionally to avoid pooling of the oil.
- To serve, place pasta on plate, as a nest.
- Spoon peanut sauce onto pasta.
- Sprinkle with scallions.
- Top the pasta with chicken breast.
- Surround pasta with snow peas (I use regular peas).
- Sprinkle dish with peanuts, sesame seeds and coriander sprig.
- Serve with coconut sauce on the side.
- SERVE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
Wow lorraine i'm with frodo i want to try this it sounds absolutely delish!!!!!!!! i think i would like mine hot yummmmmm
high five gf
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
i would to try this, 5frodo in meadville loved it
This sounds amazing! Beautiful and unique presentation and a delicious recipe!juels in Clayton loved it