Hearty Potato Chowder SoupFrom hoosiermom68 8 years ago
- 8 cans Campbell's cream of potato soup shopping list
- 2 (15oz) cans of drained corn niblets shopping list
- 1 packet (3oz) Oscar Mayer brand real bacon bits (they are the soft ones in a pouch) shopping list
- 6 C.milk shopping list
- 5-6 medium sized white potatoes shopping list
- salt/pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Peel and boil 5-6 potatoes,drain,cut into chunks and set aside.
- Place soup,milk,salt and pepper into a large stock pot,stirring over a medium heat for approx 15 minutes.
- Add semi-cooled potato chunks,canned corn and bacon bits to soup.
- Slow-cook over medium heat,stirring often,for approx 15-20 more minutes,or thoroughly heated through.
- *Serve with warm,crusty french bread.*