Redneck DipFrom run2wyn 5 years ago
- 2 cans blackeyed peas with sliced jalapenos (drained) shopping list
- 2 cans mexicorn (drained) shopping list
- 1 large can of white shoepeg corn (drained) shopping list
- 2 bell peppers diced shopping list
- 1 medium yellow onion (drained) shopping list
- 1 large bottle zesty Italian dressing shopping list
- Scoops or favorite chips shopping list
- OPTIONS: shopping list
- 5 stalks of green onions (small scallions) chopped shopping list
- several sprigs of cilantro, finely chopped shopping list
- additional jalapenos to taste shopping list
- salt, pepper & garlic to taste shopping list
How to make it
- in a large bowl, combine blackeyed peas, mexicorn, shoepeg corn, diced bell peppers, diced onions and mix well. Pour large bottle of Zesty Italian dressing over ingredients. Stir to combine. Cover and let chill. Just before serving, dump into collander and drain off excess italian dressing. Serve in a large bowl with your favorite chips. Lasts for several days in refrigerator.
The Cookrun2wyn Jackson, MS
The Rating4 people
I make this all the time for special events like football, family reunions, holidays, and actually I make this for every day times as well. Thanks and 5 UP.
Diannediannehocut in Little Rock loved it
Great recipe, thanks! ^5debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
yep had it before very delish!!!!!!!!
five forks for ya
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!