Blueberry Cheesecake BarsFrom semogal 6 years ago
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 2 pkg. (8 oz.. each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 teasppn vanilla shopping list
- 1 jar (10 oz.) blueberry jam or preserves shopping list
- 1 cup blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees
- Mix butter and graham crumbs in 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Brush with egg whites and bake. 5 to 10 Mins.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until slightly puffed.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Cut into 24 bars to serve.
- Store any leftover bars in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 days. Also you can freeze up to a month.