cranberry--apple saladFrom frodo 6 years ago
- 2- cans [1lb. each] whole berry cranberrt sauce shopping list
- 2 cup boiling water shopping list
- 2 pkg [3 oz each] strawberry flavored gelatin shopping list
- 2 tbl lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tea salt shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2cup diced apple shopping list
- 1/ cupchopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- melt cranberry sauce over medium heat.
- drain, reserving liquid and berries.
- mix togather cranberry liquid, boiling water and gelatin; stir until gelatin is desolved. add lemon juice and salt, chill until mixturemounds slightly on a spoon. add mayo;
- beat till smooth. fold in cranberrys,apple, and nuts.
- pour into 2-quart mold. chill overnite
The Cookfrodo Meadville, MS
The Rating3 people
Things that make me say Mmmmmmmmmmmm. That's this, frodo. Thanks and my 5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
I'm so glad that you didn't use raspberry jello in this recipe. I've been trying to find a molded like this one and all of them used raspberry flavored jello.. Thanks, Frodo! Thanks for another great recipe for the holidays!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!