Turkey SoupFrom pamelanava 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO) shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 celery ribs, chopped shopping list
- 2 medium size carrots, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 bay leaf, fresh or dried shopping list
- 1 15-ounce can fire roasted, diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 quart chicken stock (or broth) shopping list
- 3 cups shredded turkey shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper. shopping list
- 1 package small cheese raviolis shopping list
- Garnish with fresh basil shopping list
- Handful grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Place a large soup pot over medium-high heat with the EVOO.
- Add onion, celery, carrots, garlic and bay leaf.
- Cook until soft, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, chicken stock and turkey, and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add ravioli and cook according to package directions.
- Add the basil and serve each bowl with a sprinkle of Parmesan