Crispy Coconut ChickenFrom katcooks 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 F
- Add coconut and breadcrumbs to a bag or shallow dish
- Mix the coconut and breadcrumbs by shaking or stirring
- In a medium bowl, stir together chutney/preserves, lime juice, and curry powder
- Dip the chicken into the chutney mixture, one at a time
- Dredege the dipped chicken in the breadcrumbs.
- Bake chicken on a foil lined pan for about 40 minutes.
- Cover the chicken loosely in last 10 minutes to prevent overbrowning, if needed