Egg Nog Bread Pudding with Rum SauceFrom lissaloo2 6 years ago
- 5c. cubed brioche bread/ or French shopping list
- 8 eggs shopping list
- 3-1/2c. Half 'n Half shopping list
- 3/4c. sugar shopping list
- 1t. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2t. rum shopping list
- 1t. nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4t. each cinnamon, cloves & ginger shopping list
- 1/4t. salt shopping list
- 1/4c. sugar shopping list
- 1/2t. nutmeg shopping list
- 4T. butter shopping list
- 3T. cornstarch shopping list
- 3/4c.sugar shopping list
- 2c. Half 'n Half shopping list
- 4T. rum shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Butter a 9x13 pan, spread the bread cubes evenly into the pan. In a bowl combine the next 5 ingredients until smooth. Whisk in the 4 spices. Pour evenly over the bread and gently press down, make sure all the bread is covered.
- 2. Combine the 1/4c. Sugar & 1/2t. Nutmeg, sprinkle evenly over top of the bread. Cover with plastic wrap, and place in the fridge overnight. Take out and place into the oven before you start it, preheat oven and bake for 1 hour.
- 3. Melt the Butter in a saucepan, Mix together the cornstarch, sugar, half 'n half, & rum, add to the pan and whisk until thick & bubbly. Serve Warm over top individual servings of bread pudding.