Jewish Coffee CakeFrom linspj 8 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (Put this into the batter after it is mixed but coat with flour first) shopping list
- TOPPING shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbls softened butter shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter.
- Add sugar and eggs and beat well.
- Add sour cream and vanilla, mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients, add to wet mixture and mix just till blended.
- Pour half the batter into a greased tube pan.
- Put half of the topping over the batter, then top with remaining batter. Put the remaining topping on the top of the cake.
- Bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool and remove from pan.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating3 people
Lin this is wonderful sweetie thank you love the addition of the sour cream..........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
lin wow love this coffee cake thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds very yummy Lin. Love the chocolate.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!