Jewish Coffee CakeFrom linspj 5 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (Put this into the batter after it is mixed but coat with flour first) shopping list
- TOPPING shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbls softened butter shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter.
- Add sugar and eggs and beat well.
- Add sour cream and vanilla, mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients, add to wet mixture and mix just till blended.
- Pour half the batter into a greased tube pan.
- Put half of the topping over the batter, then top with remaining batter. Put the remaining topping on the top of the cake.
- Bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool and remove from pan.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating3 people
Sounds very yummy Lin. Love the chocolate.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
lin wow love this coffee cake thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Lin this is wonderful sweetie thank you love the addition of the sour cream..........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!