My Beef And Vegetable SoupFrom petunia97 6 years ago
- 1 lb. very lean beef stew meat shopping list
- 2 bags or 8 cups of mixed veggies shopping list
- 1 bag or 2 cups of frozen okra shopping list
- 1 bag or 2 cups of lima beans shopping list
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 2 - 15 oz. cans of diced tomatoes( can add more) shopping list
- 1 - 15 oz can of tomato sauce shopping list
- 4 beef boullion cubes shopping list
- black pepper ( wait until almost cooked to season with salt) shopping list
- 1 tbs of italian seasoning shopping list
- add enough water to cover everything in the pot shopping list
- 1 cup of macaroni or rotini pasta(optional) shopping list
- 2 tbs. of dry roux (it helps cut the acidity of the tomatoes) shopping list
How to make it
- Use a BIG stock or soup pot
- Put everything in and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil
- Add 2 tbs of the dry roux, mix well
- Let it simmer for about 1 1/2 hours
- Stir occasionally
- Add the pasta and let it continue to simmer until pasta is tender.
- You can add any kind of veggies that you like....