Cranberry SaladFrom paulasue1 5 years ago
- 12 oz. fresh cranberries shopping list
- 1 small cranberry jello shopping list
- 1 cup hot water shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup crushed pineapple with juice shopping list
- 1 cup seedless white or red grapes (cut in half) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
- juice of i orange shopping list
- juice of 1/2 lemon shopping list
How to make it
- Boil cranberries in water until they pop open, drain & set aside to cool.
- Mix jello in HOT water until completely dissolved.
- Add cranberries and the rest of ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into pretty serving bowl
- Chill until jello and fruit is set . (I usually make this the night before the holiday dinner).
- Keep chilled until ready to serve and serve in bowl do not invert to a platter.