Veggie Dill DipFrom paulasue1 6 years ago
- 1 carton (16 oz) low-fat cottage cheese shopping list
- 3 TBP. skim milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup fat free mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 TBP. dried minced onion shopping list
- 1 TBP. dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 tsp. dill weed shopping list
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender, blend cottage cheese and milk until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill overnight and serve with fresh vegetables.
- Yields 2 1/2 cups dip
- 2 tablespoons = 24 calories, 233 mg. sodium, 1 mg. cholesterol,
- 2 gm. carbohydrate, 3 gm. protein, only a trace of fat.
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating2 people
yum this sounds good, I think dill is an underrated herbcapedread in Peterborough. Cambridgeshire loved it