Thanksgiving LatkesFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well blended.
- Shape into 4 patties, cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Preheat a spray of non-stick spray in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry patties until golden brown, flip and cook on the other side until golden also. Serve hot.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
I bet these are truly heavenly. My great grandmother would probably roll over in her grave for going outside the confines of her latke recipe, but I'm positive it would be worth it!
Boofieboofie in Salt Lake City loved it
This sounds really good to me. Great post Jo. High 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!