Brownie - Oat CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1 cup quick oats (not instant) shopping list
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt shopping list
- 1 egg replacer (like Ener-G brand), prepared shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup agave nectar shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F, lightly grease or line baking sheets.
- Blend flour, oats, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt well in a bowl.
- In another bowl, blend egg replacer, brown sugar, agave nectar and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry, stirring only until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes on sheets, then remove to racks and cool completely.