haddock fillets with shrimp sauceFrom deafable33 5 years ago
- 30 mls butter shopping list
- 30 mls flour shopping list
- 250 mls milk shopping list
- 2mls salt shopping list
- 1ml pepper shopping list
- 15mls lemon juice shopping list
- 170 mls canned shrimps drained shopping list
- 450g halibut fillets shopping list
- 150 mls grated mozzarella cheese shopping list
- praprika shopping list
- parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In a measuring cup combine butter, flour, milk, salt and pepper
- Cook in microwave on high for3-4 minutes stirring every minute.
- Add lemon juice and shrimps
- In a rectangular baking dish 15 x 20cm place fish fillets and cover with paper towel
- Cook on high for 3 minutes
- Pour shrimp sauce over the fish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and prapika
- Garnish with parsley
- Cook a further 3-4 minutes longer.