Chocolate Cream Cheese CupcakesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1-1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 6 ounces chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup cold water shopping list
How to make it
- Combine egg, 1/3 cup sugar and cream cheese then beat with mixer until smooth.
- By hand stir in chocolate chips then set aside.
- Combine canola oil, 1 cup sugar, vinegar, vanilla, cocoa, soda, salt, water and flour.
- Beat all ingredients with a mixer until smooth.
- Place batter in paper cups in cupcake pans then fill each cup 1/3 full with batter.
- Place one teaspoon filling into middle of each cup then bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!