black forest cherry muffinsFrom kristylee 4 years ago
- 160gunsalted butter at room temp shopping list
- 3/4 cup(120g) icing sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2/3 cup(100g)plain flour shopping list
- 1/3cup(50g)cornflour shopping list
- 1/4cup cocoa powder(25g) shopping list
- 2tsp baking powder shopping list
- 425gcan of pitted black cherries drained 12 reserved for decorating shopping list
- 300ml of whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 180c or 160c for fan. line a 12- hole muffin tin with patty cake cases.
- using an electric mixer beat butter,and icing sugar until pale and creamy.Add eggs on at a time beating well after additions. Fold through combined sifted flours ,cocoa and baking powder.Fold through cherries and spoon into paper cases. Bake for 20-25 minutes until skewer inserted comes out clean.
- remove from pan and cool on wired rack once completely cooled top with cherries and cream