Grilled Chicken Summer SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 package dry Italian dressing mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice divided shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 pound penne pasta shopping list
- 2 cups seedless grapes halved shopping list
- 1 cup pecans shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise mixed with 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dressing mix, 1/4 cup orange juice and olive oil in plastic bag.
- Add chicken the marinate at least hours or overnight.
- Grill chicken for 10 minutes per wide then cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare pasta according to package then drain and rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Mix cooled chicken with pasta then add grapes, nuts, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and parmesan.
- Toss gently to coat everything well then chill at least 1 hour before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
love the Itailan dressing in this thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love the whole thing-sans the pecans-I'm one of those weird's who don't like nuts in their food.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Love the whole thing-sans the pecans-one of those weird'o's who don't like nuts in their food.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!