Tomato Pasta and Spinach SoupFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 6 cups water shopping list
- 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 4 chicken broth cubes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage shopping list
- 1 cup small tubular pasta shopping list
- 10 once box frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 15 ounce can white beans rinsed shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In large pot heat olive oil and garlic over medium heat until aromatic.
- Add water, tomatoes, chicken broth cubes and sage then bring to a boil.
- Stir in pasta and cook 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add spinach and cook another 7 minutes breaking up spinach as it thaws.
- Stir in beans and heat through about 5 minutes then sprinkle with cheese and serve.