Greek Style Pork Pita Wraps with Cucumber Yogurt SauceFrom elle 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tbs prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 3/4 tsp minced garlic, divided shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1 lb pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers, peeled and seeded shopping list
- 1 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dill shopping list
- pita bread shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
How to make it
- In a large zip top bag, combine lemon juice, oil, mustard, 1 1/4 tsp of the garlic, and the oregano.
- Add the pork, seal the top and coat the pork with the marinade.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Next combine the cucumber, yogurt, salt, dill, and remaining garlic.
- Cover and chill.
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Saving the marinade, place pork in pan lined with foil.
- Roast for 10 minutes, then brush with remaining marinade.
- Roast for 15 minutes more, or until the temp of the pork reaches 160°. You want it slightly pink in the center.
- Split the pitas so you have 2 rounds.
- Place some sliced pork in the center, top with yogurt sauce and green onions, and roll up.
People Who Like This Dish 30
The Cookelle NH
The Rating6 people
Book marked and printed love this one. Thank youmarriage in Apalachin loved it
My all time favourite take-away food, picnics, order out etc. Simply the best!tinadc in Cape Town loved it
yum can't wait to try!grandmommy in Nashville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!