Adult Hot ChocolateFrom mattandmaren 6 years ago
- 2 12-ounce bottles Samuel Adams (or other) Cream Stout shopping list
- 6 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- lemon wedge to rim the glasses shopping list
- Granulated sugar to rim the glasses shopping list
- 4 ounces best quality semi-sweet chocolate, chopped or chips shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chile powder shopping list
How to make it
- Warm 4 glasses (martini glasses work well) by filling them with hot water and letting them sit while you make the hot chocolate
- In a saucepan over medium heat combine the beer and the brown sugar and bring to a gentle boil, cooking for about 3 minutes.
- While the chocolate is cooking, pour the water out of the glasses, run the lemon wedge around the glass rims and dip the rims in a saucer of granulated sugar.
- Reduce the heat under the saucepan to low and whisk in the chocolate and chile powder.
- Pour into warmed sugar-rimmed glasses and enjoy with a best friend!
The Cookmattandmaren Kirkland, WA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!