Hot Bruschetta DipFrom magandab 7 years ago
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced shopping list
- 1 to 2 tsp chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 to 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) wheel of Brie shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, mix first 6 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Remove top rind from brie.
- Place brie in the center of a microwave safe serving dish
- Microwave on high 30 seconds or until cheese begins to soften. (original recipe said 1 minute, but that melted the cheese in my microwave)
- spoon the tomato mixture over the cheese and microwave another 30 to 60 seconds, until cheese is slightly melted.
- Serve with a variety of good crackers or crisp toast points
The Cookmagandab Apple Valley, US
- Not added to any groups yet!