Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Spinach Blue Cheese and BaconFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
- 8 slices bacon, cooked until crisp and drained shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2" thickness shopping list
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir toether spinach and blue cheese in medium bowl.
- Crumble in bacon and stir to distribute.
- Lay chicken breast halves out on a clean surface.
- Distribute spinach mixture evenly onto centers of breasts.
- Fold chicken over stuffing.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper on plate.
- Roll breasts in flour to coat.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Quickly brown breasts on both sides.
- Remove chicken to lightly greased baking dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
sounds wonderful yummmm copied and saved
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds very yummy!This is a keeper.I love bacon and blue cheese.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
OMG, this sounds like the ultimate chicken recipe! My mouth is watering!juels in Clayton loved it