Chicken Cordon BleuFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 8 boneless,skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 4 slices prosciutto ham shopping list
- 4 slices provolone cheese shopping list
- 2 or 3 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1c bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 or 2 eggs shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1tsp. parsley shopping list
- 1tsp grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pound chicken breast halves to about 1/4" thickness. On each of four breast halves,place 1 slice of provolonr cheese and 1 slice of prosciutto. Top with the other 4 chicken breast halves.
- Add salt,pepper,parsley and cheese to the bread crumbs. Dip the chicken breasts into beaten egg and then the breadcrumbs. In a large saute pan,heat oil and saute chicken quickly on each side till brown,about 3 or 4 mins a side. Place pan in oven and cook for about 15 mins till hot and cheese melted.