Chocolate-Toffee Chip CookiesFrom kimichka25 5 years ago
- 1 Pkg. (approx 12 oz) Semi-Sweet (or Bittersweet) chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 Pkg. (approx 6 oz)Toffee chips shopping list
- 1 cup(s) butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 C. sugar shopping list
- 3/4 C. brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/4 C.unsifted flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large mixer bowl, cream butter with sugar, brown sugar (it will look like wet sand)
- Add eggs (one at a time), and vanilla.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- Stir in toffee and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375ºF for 9 to 11 minutes, or until golden brown.
The Cookkimichka25 Any Town, USA, CA
The Rating4 people
Mmmmmm toffee & chocolate are always a hit. High 5 for you!jett2whit in Union City loved it
This is exactly how I make mine but I use a whole pkg of Special Dark Chips and a whole pkg of SKOR bits. I don't make them very often because I can't stay out of them! You definitely have my 5!michelle73 in Melville loved it
awsome cookies gotta love them thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!