Caramel - Fudge BrowniesFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- Pinch salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup barley flour shopping list
- 8 vanilla chewy caramel candies, cut in half horizontally shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F, lightly grease a 9" pan.
- Mix oil and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla, beating well.
- Sift in cocoa powder, followed by salt and flours.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Place one half-caramel square on each sixteenth of the batter in the pan (4x4).
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Chill completely before cutting and serving.