Banana Nut Cake 2From blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon each baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon and nutmeg shopping list
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups vegetable oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained shopping list
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (3 to 4 medium) shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts shopping list
- confectioners' sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Beat in eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Fold in pineapple, bananas and nuts.
- Pour in to a well-greased 10-in. tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- When completely cooled, dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Yield: 12-16 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating6 people
Looks like a great cake! The Pineapple will keep it very moist. Gets my 5.
Thanks, Ferricookinggood in Leesburg loved it
Banana, pineapple, walnuts what's not o love got my five.trigger in loved it
sounds great!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Piece Of Cake376 members
Southern Cooks559 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Friends In The Kitchen315 members
Southern Sassyness71 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
Cakes Of Any Type143 members
I Love Bananas39 members