Crockpot Chicken Cordon BleuFrom hottamale 7 years ago
- 6 chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless--- pounded to flatten slightly shopping list
- 6 thin slices of ham shopping list
- 6 thin slices of swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour seasoned with salt, pepper and cayenne to taste shopping list
- 1 lb. mushrooms thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 c. chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 c. parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup shopping list
How to make it
- Place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on each flattened chicken breast and roll up.
- Secure with toothpicks and roll each in seasoned flour to lightly coat.
- Place sliced mushrooms and chicken broth into the bottom of the crockpot.
- Place chicken rolls on top of mushrooms. (Do not stand on end.)
- Pour the 2 cans of cream of chickensoup on top
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Cook for about 6-7 hours on low.
- Serve with rice or noodles.