PicadilloFrom 305cooking 6 years ago
- 3 lbs. ground beef shopping list
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled and minced shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, cored, seeded, and chopped shopping list
- 2 scallions, trimmed and finely chopped shopping list
- 25 pitted green olives, chopped shopping list
- 1⁄2 cup raisins shopping list
- 3 tbsp. capers, drained shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 1 cup tomato sauce shopping list
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry shopping list
- 3 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Mix together beef, garlic, peppers, scallions, olives, raisins, capers, bay leaves, cumin, oregano, tomato sauce, and sherry in a bowl. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
- 2. Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add beef and cook, breaking up meat with the back of a spoon, for 30–40 minutes. Season to taste with salt. Remove bay leaves. Serve over white rice, if you like.
The Cook305cooking Tallahassee, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!