Chili-Beef Stuffing BakeFrom grandmacooks 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups hot water shopping list
- 6 ounce package Stove Top cornbread stuffing mix shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 15 ounce can kidney beans (do not drain) shopping list
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Stir together stuffing mix and water and set aside.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet, then drain it.
- Add beans, tomato sauce and salsa to drained beef in skillet and stir together.
- Transfer mixture to a 2 quart (or larger) baking dish.
- Top with cheese and stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.