Zucchini CasseroleFrom amadeus1756 5 years ago
- 2 large zucchini, peeled and cubed into 1" pieces shopping list
- 2 carrots, shredded shopping list
- 1 medium white onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can low-fat cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 c. fat-free sour cream shopping list
- 1 box stove top chicken stuffing mix shopping list
- 4 T. butter shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place zucchini in a saucepan with enough water to almost cover it. Add salt to water. Boil 5 minutes and drain.
- Melt butter and place in bottom of a 9x13 casserole.
- Place 1/2 of stovetop mix in bottom of the casserole.
- In a bowl; blend soup, sourcream, zucchini, onions, and carrots. Pour over stove top stuffing mixture in the casserole.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 stove top stuffing over the zucchini mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.