Filled Raspberry CupcakesFrom erin 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour (not self-rising) shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder (make sure it's fresh) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 sticks (16 tbsp) unsalted butter at room temp shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 large eggs at room temp shopping list
- 2 tsp quality pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk at room temp shopping list
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam (or flavor of your choosing) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line or spray muffin tins.
- Sift together flours, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat butter and sugar with mixer on med. speed until pale and fluffy, about three minutes.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Reduce speed to low and add the flour mixture in three additions, alternating with the milk, beginning and ending with flour.
- Beat until combined after each addition.
- Fill prepared cupcake tins a third full.
- Add about a tsp of jam filling. Taking care to keep the filling in the center of the cupcake.
- Cover Filling and sides with cupcake batter. Do not overfill.
- Bake 12 minutes, turn 180 drgrees and bake another 12 minutes till golden brown.
- The filling is lava-esqe until cooled.
The Cookerin Seattle, WA
The Rating4 people
Great recipe, thanks for sharing!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
I love this recipe, I will be making this one soon for the girls night. Thank youmarriage in Apalachin loved it