Melanzane Ripiene Di Carne - Meat-stuffed EggplantsFrom moltobuono 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut three eggplants in half, then scoop out most of the flesh and put it aside. You will be left with six shells'.
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil in them and add a pinch of salt .
- Chop the eggplant's flesh as finely as possible, then mix it with the minced beef.
- Fry half a finely chopped onion in extra virgin olive oil until translucent.
- Add the eggplant and beef mixture.
- Brown the beef, add salt, then a little white wine and let it reduce.
- Fill the eggplant shells with all these mixed ingredients.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at moderate heat (180 C).