Brandy PateFrom 22566 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a food processor ,fitted with chopping blade.
- Slice the liverwurst and butter into processor,add onion.
- Process on high until very smooth.
- Slowly add the brandy and blend well.
- Spoon mixture into a Glass Bowl,cover and refrigerate for 2 DAYS, to combine and develop the flavors.
- I serve with sesame or toast rounds.
- Note: If given as a small gift, place in small crocks and garnish with the parsley and pimiento.
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating6 people
~Hello~ ^j^ ~
YOU ~ are 'posting' recipes today that I Love~
"5"FORK!!!!! ALL the Way~
I have in the past, bought my
'Pate' from 'Trader Joe's"~ which is
lovely~ Now ~ with Your recipe
I will attempt to 'make' it mysel...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Love pate. This one sounds delicious. Great post. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
Oh... this recipe is simply calling me:
"Maaaake meee!"elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!