Velveeta Cheesy Pasta CasseroleFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
- What you need! shopping list
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 4 cups cooked rotini pasta shopping list
- 1 pkg. (1 lb.) frozenItalian-style vegetable combination, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup (10 oz.) RO TEL diced tomatoes & green chilies, undrained shopping list
- 3/4 lb. (12 oz.) Velveeta Pasteurized Prepared cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
How to make it
- Make it!
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine ingredients in 13x9-inch baking dish, cover with foil.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Let stand 5 min.; stir.
- Total:55 min.
- Makes 8 servings
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating7 people
Wonderfully easy and sounds super tasty. Love the inclusion of spicy tomatoes. Great one, thanks :)danadooley in Singapore loved it
love this recipe like the vegetable combo. in it thanks bluemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
yummers!herby in Albany loved it
Southern Cooks556 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH147 members
Casserole Comfort131 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Friends In The Kitchen315 members
Southern Sassyness71 members
Chicken Please145 members
Cookin With Chicken65 members
Chicken Little166 members