Broccoli Cheese DipFrom paulasue1 7 years ago
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed broccoli and cheese soup shopping list
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tsp. dijon-style mustard shopping list
- assorted crackers and chips for dipping shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl combine soup, broccoli, tomato, sour cream, and mustard.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve with crackers and chips for dipping.
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!