Albany SoupFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 white onion sliced shopping list
- 2 pounds spinach washed and torn into strips shopping list
- 1/2 cup rice shopping list
- 2 cups plain yogurt shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 3 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1 quart warm water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Using a large pan heat oil and add onion and cook until it is soft.
- Put in spinach and cook gently with onion for 10 minutes then add rice.
- Stir it into onion and spinach then slowly pour in water and add salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil then simmer 20 minutes and remove pan from heat.
- Turn yogurt into a bowl and beat with crushed garlic.
- Spoon yogurt mixture into soup and stir well.
- Return pan to low heat and cook gently just to warm soup.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!