Old Fashioned Vegetable Soup In the Crock PotFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 pounds meaty soup bones shopping list
- 2 quarts water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- 1 small white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 cup carrots diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery diced shopping list
- 2 cups potatoes diced shopping list
- 1 pound can whole kernel corn undrained shopping list
- 1 pound can tomatoes cut up shopping list
- 2 turnips peeled and finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Place bones, water, salts, onions, carrots and celery in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove bones and chop meat then return to pot.
- Add potatoes, corn, tomatoes and turnips then cover and cook on high 3 hours more.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
We make a version of this at our house. My daughter makes it however so it is cans instead of fresh. But I take what I can get with her cookin I am sittin!! Great recipe BTW. Thanks 4 the post.tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!