Leftover Turkey Gravy with RiceFrom sweetwords 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked rice shopping list
- 1 or 2 packs turkey gravy mix (enough to make 2 cups gravy) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp poultry seasoning (idea courtesy of oldgringo) shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- Leftover turkey to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Fill a 3qt. pot to 1-1/2 inches from top. Place on stove over high heat and add bouillon.
- When water has begun boiling, stir in rice and cover tightly. Cook for 18-20 minutes.
- Whisk gravy mix into 1-3/4 cups water.
- Bring to a boil then lower heat to low.
- Add seasonings and stir in butter until melted.
- Chop turkey directly into gravy. Warm through.
- Drain rice.
- Serve gravy over rice.
- Simple and easy!