Pepper SteakFrom paulasue1 8 years ago
- pepper steak shopping list
- 2 TBS. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups sweet pepper strips (green, red and yellow) shopping list
- 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz.) Campbell’s condensed beefy mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 TBS. soy sauce shopping list
- ½ tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- Hot cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- In a 10- inch skillet or wok over medium- high heat, in 1 TBS. hot oil, stir- fry peppers, onion and garlic until tender- crisp. Remove and set aside.
- In same skillet in remaining oil. Stir- fry half of the beef until browned, Remove and set aside. Repeat with remaining beef.
- In same skillet, combine soup, soy sauce and ginger. Return reserved vegetables and beef to skillet. Hear through, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, arrange rice on platter. Spoon meat mixture over rice.
- Top with sesame seeds if desired.