Nacho Pork ChiliFrom paulasue1 7 years ago
- Nacho pork chili shopping list
- 2 TBS. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 pound boneless pork shoulder OR loin roast, cut into ¾- inch pieces shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 TBS. chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 1 can (11 oz.) Campbell’s condensed nacho cheese soup shopping list
- 1 cup beer shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 can (16 oz.) white OR red kidney beans, drained shopping list
- Hot cooked rice shopping list
- sour cream and chopped green onions for garnish. shopping list
How to make it
- In a 3- quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot oil, cook pork half at a time, until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally. Remove pork as it browns. Return pork to saucepan. Add garlic, chili powder and cumin. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in soup, beer and tomatoes. Heat to boiling. Cover and reduce heat to low; Simmer for 40 minutes or until pork is no longer pink. Add beans. Heat through; Serve chili over hot cooked rice and garnish with sour cream and green onions. Makes 4 cups.