Vegetable Stir FryFrom paulasue1 6 years ago
- vegetable Beef Stir Fry shopping list
- 1 pouch dry onion soup mix shopping list
- ¼ tsp. Ground OR fresh grated ginger shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- ¾ cup water shopping list
- 1 TBS. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1 ½ cups broccoli flowerets shopping list
- 2 medium carrots, cut into matchstick thin strips (about 1 cup) shopping list
- Hot cooked rice with chives shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine soup mix, ginger, garlic powder, and water. Set aside.
- In a 10- inch skillet or wok over medium- high heat, in hot oil. Stir fry half of the beef until browned. Set aside. Repeat with remaining beef. Spoon off fat.
- In same skillet, combine soup mixture, broccoli and carrots. Heat to boiling. Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender- crisp. Stirring occasionally.
- To serve, Arrange rice on a large platter and top with pepper steak.
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating4 people
great vegetable stir fry thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds great.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Sounds great. If it has broccoli in it my family will love it. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it