Vegetable Stir FryFrom paulasue1 6 years ago
- vegetable Beef Stir Fry shopping list
- 1 pouch dry onion soup mix shopping list
- ¼ tsp. Ground OR fresh grated ginger shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- ¾ cup water shopping list
- 1 TBS. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1 ½ cups broccoli flowerets shopping list
- 2 medium carrots, cut into matchstick thin strips (about 1 cup) shopping list
- Hot cooked rice with chives shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine soup mix, ginger, garlic powder, and water. Set aside.
- In a 10- inch skillet or wok over medium- high heat, in hot oil. Stir fry half of the beef until browned. Set aside. Repeat with remaining beef. Spoon off fat.
- In same skillet, combine soup mixture, broccoli and carrots. Heat to boiling. Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender- crisp. Stirring occasionally.
- To serve, Arrange rice on a large platter and top with pepper steak.
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating4 people
this looks like it's just my type of recipe. this looks quick and easy.jonniespecials in The Nature Coast loved it
Sounds great. If it has broccoli in it my family will love it. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
Sounds great.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it